Joke: 2014 WAEC Exam
2014 WAEC EXAMINATION Time: 1hr 30 mins
SECTION A (Answer all questions. Questions carry equal marks)
1. What are the names of the two people holding hands when you switch on a Nokia phone?
2. If the past tense of Take is Took, using same logic- what is the past tense of Make?
3. Which street in Ghana has the highest number of ladies using blackberry phones?
4. If Buhari is a friend to Obasanjo on Facebook, who sent the friend request and why?
5. If the cost of moi-moi is N10.50, what is the cost of moi?
6. Who ate the missing part of the Apple logo and why?
SECTION B (Answer All Questions. 10 Marks each)
1. Between the Nigerian police and Nigerian girls, who is more interested in money?
2. Using the almighty formula, calculate the Diameter of Elegushi beach. (Take pi=3.142)
3. If Ada is a girl and Obi is a boy, what is Adaobi?
4. If your X-boyfriend/girlfriend wins N50,000,000 on who wants to be a millionaire after you broke up, find the value of X?
SECTION C (Answer any two questions)
1. Tuface was given a Prado and Ferarri on his traditional and white wedding respectively. There is every likelihood that D-Banj has gone ahead to print wedding invitation cards without an available bride. Discuss (20 Marks).
2. Write a short essay of not more than 500 words on ‘My Oga At The Top’. (20 marks)
3. What’s the maiden name of the lady that says “Please enter your secret PIN” at the ATM machine and explain why she is chosen for the job. (20 marks) Your time starts now!